Tuesday, 18 November 2014

The Video - Dexys' "She's Got A Wiggle"



she got a wiggle that makes me melt - the problem is that I don't know if she even likes me



The lovely monochrome video for Dexys' "She's Got A Wiggle".

What gorgeous instrumentation!

Love the wonderful vocals here from Kiwi cutie Madeleine Hyland .... and Maddie's delectable dancing in the vid too!

This ode to the butt was the lead single from the rather fine 2012 collection 'One Day I'm Going To Soar' by Kevin Rowland and Dexys (aka Dexys Midnight Runners). It was the band's first album in 27 years.

The beautiful, lush, lustful, louche She Got a Wiggle finds Rowland's character addressing an idealised beauty and her .. erm ... awesome assets. The guy's some sort of delusional stalker though as, instead of pouting "I'm mad about you ... I'm mad about you" as he imagines in his head, she doesn't give him the time of day!

She's mad about me - but it's only a dream ... indeed.

















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails